Tuesday, December 05, 2006

the kids in girl and boyland

We made ornaments for the Jesse tree today in CCD, then had a prayer service at the end after everyone put their ornaments on the tree. http://www.catholicculture.org/lit/activities/view.cfm?id=545 I think I've said it before, but this is one of the best classes I have had in a long time. I mean, they are loud and rambunctious, but they are genuinely interested. It makes it a whole lot easier for me:)

After class, Joseph and I went to the store. I walked into Safeway, and heard bagpipes. Of course, Joseph took off to find out where the music was coming from, and who was playing Christmas music on bagpipes. It was the band from one of the nearby high schools, and they were walking around the store playing. They were pretty good, too! I love bagpipes.

I finally finished my ornaments for a swap I'm doing. It's not that they are anything special or involved, I just ran out of time;-) I have to go to the Post Office in the morning and get them mailed.

No comments: