Saturday, November 29, 2003

November 29........6:27 pm

Guess I have fallen into the blogging craze. Everyone else is doing it, so I must as well, LOL. I am going to try and keep up with this, really I am!

I am so glad Thanksgiving is over....and the day after. Note to self: getting up at 6:00 when you don't have to is asinine.

I wish Kaya had been with us for Thanksgiving. I hope her mom brings her back to us. She was supposed to be back last Monday.....but that was before her mom found something to be angry about. I shouldn't be surprised, she does it all the time. She makes me crazy.

Chris and Joseph both still have nasty coughs. I hope they get over them before Disneyland. I also hope Kaya's mother lets her go with us. I wouldn't put it past her to deny her daughter just because she is mad at us:(

No comments: