Thursday, June 22, 2006

home again, home again

We went back down to Pismo Beach Tuesday afternoon. Chris had a meeting in Sta Maria, and we got a list of some vacation rentals. we will be poring through listings now, and probably be back down in a week or so to look. One of the listings is a vintage Airstream trailer with a built on room. It is really cute. I love funky;-)

Don took us out to dinner last night, to meet his wife and son. I think he wants his wife and I to be BFF, and Joseph & the son to be the same. They are nice, but very quiet and shy. I am shy IRL too (not that you can tell here, LOL)


Ana's arraignment was postponed again. It will be tomorrow morning at 8:30. I went Tuesday a.m. with Karla, Corinne and Gina. Unfortunately, none of them will be able to go in the morning, so I will go alone, unless Joseph wakes up in time. He wants to go along with me.

It was so surreal to be there Tuesday, hear her name being called, and see her shuffle out in shackles:( Henry thanked us for coming, and for supporting her. What else can we do?

*Sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I admire your strength Shelly, I would like to think I could support a friend who did something so horrible but I am not sure. It is good that her husband is finding comfort in you being there.
Kris

Pez said...

Shelly, I think you are great for supporting your friend. You know, people must be in such despair to do something like that and I am sure she appreaciate you being there for her.