Saturday, April 03, 2004

Non thrift store deal of the day:

Haggar Outlet........1 pair dress khakis for Joseph, 1 nice pair shorts and 2 long sleeved work shirts for Chris....$9.50. The store is closing down and moving to another place. Yay for me;)

Thrift shop deal of the day: brand new BCBG (or BGBC....whatever) Max Azaria pink beaded sweater for 99 cents. Woo hoo! I am on a pink kick this spring;-)

Weather was glorious today....no wind at all this evening. Chris and I sat out on the front porch with a glass of wine. Nice.

We lose an hour of sleep tonight, but it is worth it for the extra daylight. I love daylight savings. I love sitting outside and relaxing.

Unfortunately, Chris has another ungodly early flight tomorrow morning, so I will get even less sleep tonight. Oh well....I can alway nap tomorrow aftenoon;-)

No comments: