Monday, August 02, 2004

MONDAY, MONDAY

It was a pretty nice weekend. Friday, Joseph and I went up to Sheri's for the day. We went to Nordstrom Rack and picked up a few things. He got a pair of red checked Vans....$19.99. I found a very cute skirt, and I also picked up a couple of things for Christmas gifts. We got home right before Chris got home from work...and we all went to Round Table for our weekly pizza. We tried the 'skinny' crust.....not too bad. Of course, the carbs we didn't get from the pizza crust, we did get from the Coors Light, lol.

From there we went to the Creekwalk to listen to the band play. I don't know the name of the band performing then, but they were pretty good. Chris & I sat and listened to music while Joseph got to visit with some friends.

Chris had to work (both Saturday and Sunday), so Joseph & I pretty much relaxed both days. I did go to Ross and get a few things on Saturday.....then hit Goodwill on Sunday.

Joseph played guitar again at Mass, then played a new song at youth group afterwards. He is supposed to be the guitar player this Sunday evening, but we are supposed to already be in Tahoe. *Sigh* If he really wants to play, then I will go up Sunday, and Chris & Joseph will come up Monday morning. Its all depending on whether or not Joe really wants to play Sunday....

As for today....its Monday. What more can I say.....cleaning and errands.

I have been able to take a few breaks during the day to peruse the latest forum debates. Gotta love abortion debates:/ Especially the ones who love to tell you that "a Christian CAN'T be pro choice". Wrong again, o young ones. *Sigh* When I was 22 though, I also thought I knew everything;-)

No comments: