Thursday, September 02, 2004

Grrrr.

I have to take the car in tomorrow. The *idiot* lights keep coming on....but I don't know that there is a problem in any of the things! The battery charge light, the light that shows the brake is on, and the 'brake failure' light are all on. I think it is a short somewhere in the light area. I know what I mean, even if no one else does. Anyway....I hate electrical problems:/

Tonight was the parent leader meeting at Jo's house for youth group. She is really coming along with the preparations for the LA congress. Looks like we'll be staying at the Anaheim Hilton:-)
From the preliminary roster, I will have Theresa and Melanie in my room. Two quiet girls, thank God. I hope it stays like that.....I don't want to be responsible for any wild ones.

The best part of tonight was watching Adria get evicted from the Big Brother house. Whatta bitch! Poor Will.....as of tomorrow, he will be alone with both twins in the jury house. Too bad CBS doesn't show more of the jury house, lol. It could be more interesting than the regular house;)

No comments: