Tuesday, September 21, 2004

THERE IS A SNAKE IN MY BACK YARD


I saw it this afternoon. I don't know what kind it is, nor do I care. I want it GONE. It is probably just a garter snake (so Chris says) but I. do. not. care. *Shudder* I hate snakes:/ I am going to stay out of my back yard until Chris 1. Gets rid of it, or 2. kills it.

Yes, I am a wuss.



Today was the first day of CCD for the year. I have a fairly small class....which is good. Karla repeatedly warned me about one boy....telling me to send him to the office at the least hint of trouble....but he was really sweet and good......much better than some of the other boys in the class. I guess I will wait and see. Maybe he just needed a fresh start with a new teacher. I do feel a new freedom this year. If they drive me crazy, I will take a day off;-)

We had to stay for the Confirmation meeting tonight.....the youth group did a presentation to get more kids to join. I don't know if it did any good.......we shall see.

It was good to see a couple of *my* kids who had taken a couple of years off. I almost didn't recognize Taylore...she has really changed the past couple of years. It did make me feel good to have her come over and give me a hug. Its nice to know I have made a difference in someone's life.

No comments: