Monday, October 04, 2004

I am such a slacker.


A blogging slacker, that is. I honestly do have good intentions.....then I get sidetracked. Must be old age;)

Let's see.....what have I been doing? It seems like I have been busy, but nothing is done. The house is still a mess, although I am s l o w l y going through stuff and cleaning out. I will get done sometime this year. I will, dammit. The garden is almost done for. We have a few tomatoes left, and some zucchini (still). I am thinking about putting in a crop of broccoli & maybe brussels sprouts along with some lettuce for the fall. We'll see.

*Sigh* Joseph is really over the moon. My baby boy has a huge, gigantic crush. Heidi is adorable and sweet....and 2 years older! Yikes. I can't believe he is even old enough to notice girls:( They hang out at youth group. I think every 8th grade boy has a crush on her though.

CCD classes are going well; we have been busy at youth group with different activities (planning a trip to L.A. in February) and NOW I have been asked to be a Eucharistic Minister at church.
As Karla told me...someone put my name in as "someone who might be interested". Could I say no? No:/ She is going to train me sometime this week, I guess. I will do it once a month at the youth Mass. I don't know when I will first do it though, as this month we are going to be spending a lot of time in Tahoe.

I thought I was going to be able to meet an online friend this past weekend, but it didn't work out. I am so disappointed. I was looking forward to the meeting. I was actually going to meet 2 people, but one lives faily close by, so we are going to meet soon anyway. Maybe the next time I fly to Seattle I will be able to meet the other one.

I have to go through my lesson plan for tomorrow's CCD class.....luckily I don't need to do that for Joseph. I did the week's lesson plan late last night.

I hope this was enough of an update......I will try and do better, I promise;-)

No comments: