Friday, October 22, 2004

Going away in the middle of the week messes me up. Today feels like Monday. It was errand day.....I went to Target to pick up printer cartridges.......$80 later, I left. Its those dang dollar bins that get me every time;-)

I did 5 loads of laundry, cleaned and mopped both bathrooms, then went through magazines to thin them out.

The only reason I know it is Friday is that as soon as Chris gets home, we're off to Round Table for pizza and beer. He will be happy when he sees what I bought at Target (for a dollar, no less)....Night Of The Living Dead. The original.

He can watch it Sunday while Joseph and I are gone;)


Off to check the tv listings........is Monk on tonight?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim again.

Monk is on, the one where he takes medicine that makes him not obsessive anymore. It's a good one.

Did you hear that they got rid of Sharona (Bitty Schram) for the next season? The show won't be the same!

Jennifer said...

It's so easy to say it's only a dollar...those dollars add up quick!


NO they didn't get rid of Sharona!! That STINKS. I love Monk.