Thursday, October 28, 2004

We're in Tahoe, and it is COLD.

We're at the library......Joseph is doing his schoolwork, and I am playing on the computer;)
When we get back to the room (Horizon....with an awesome view of the lake) I am planning on making more of my ornaments for the Christmas SWAP.

The show last night was good....but a very small audience. The people there were loud though;) Tonight is closing night....I hope there is a good crowd. Joseph and I have to over early. JB told him to bring his guitar over so he can 'fix' it for him. Its something to do with customizing the fit...making the neck better and the strings. hell, I don't know what he's going to do;/ AllI know is I will bring a book along to read, lol.

1 comment:

tattooed heathen said...

Ornaments? You're so ambitious. I have yet to buy the stuff to make mine.