Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Smile For the Camera

I took Joseph to have his school picture taken today. One thing about homeschooling.......if you want a picture, you have to go to a photographer, lol. No one comes here for it;)

It would be fine, too.....if all I got was one pose. Unfortunately, they take 7 or 8 different poses....and I have a hard time choosing, so I usually get 3 or 4 of the poses. Yes, I am a soft touch;)

Anyway, the photos will be back on October 19. I'll post one here so you can see my handsome young man;-)

A Sad Note

Tom N.'s dad passed away. The funeral is Friday. Joseph and I will attend and pay our respects. Chris is going to try and take off for a couple of hours so he can go too. Mr. N. was quite a character. Chris went on a motorcycle ride with him about 20 years ago.......Mr N. was 70 at the time. He was full of life and very funny. he will be missed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim again (geez, if I'm going to keep commenting here, I really should sign up, huh?)

I'm sorry about the loss of Mr. N - he sounds like an amazing man!

I know what you mean about being a sucker for all the poses, but look at it this way: you're not stuck with the cheesy grin shot!

Shelly said...

Yes, you should sign up, lol

I have plenty of cheesy grin shots as well. *sigh*