Thursday, October 07, 2004

Have you ever put anyone in one of the forums on ignore because of his/her signature?

I never have, before today. I am pretty easy going about sigs, of any kind. The one today really offended me though. It is a picture of John Kerry as Osama Bin Laden. It says something like "Osama Bin Kerry....he'll terrorize your taxes" I am appalled that someone, even in a joking manner, equates a candidate with OBL. Maybe I am touchy about it, but it really pisses me off. I thought better of this person......even if she is a Bush supporter, LOL. After all, everyone has a right to be wrong;-)

I could ignore all sigs in that forum, but I really enjoy seeing what people have in their sigs. I didn't even mind when she had the Bush button.

Hopefully she won't keep it in long.....I don't like ignoring her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are you going to know when she takes it down if she's on ignore? Just curious . . .

Shelly said...

I'll check once in a while.