Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Chris is in Illinois this week on a business trip....and Joseph & I are heading back up to Tahoe. The boys playing mostly during the week is pretty convenient;-)

I was a little ticked yesterday. Jesse (Joseph's guitar teacher) called him and said he had another lesson yesterday at 2:30, and could they reschedule. Joseph told him we would be out of town the rest of this week, so he said he would call him back with another time (which he didn't do) Excuse me? Joseph has been taking lessons every Tuesday at 2:30 since February. That is the time on the contract. Why would he have another lesson at that time? (I heard a lady last week bitching about wanting Jesse to teach her kid Tuesday at 2:30) We pay $90 a month for the 4 lessons/month. Why should we be the ones to have to reschedule?? I hope this isn't going to be a frequent thing. I am always the one who accomodates every one else, and I am getting tired of it.

No comments: