Wednesday, December 07, 2005

It's That Time of Year Again

It is getting busy around here. Two weeks ago we got Roy & Eleanor packed up and moved to Oregon, last week was our Disneyland trip, and Saturday was my birthday. We got our tree on Sunday, but I haven't even had a chance to decorate it! Whew;-)

I worked at Christmas Wish for a few hours today. Some of the wishes are just so sad. One little boy just wants clothes. I ended up taking his ornament and am going to go shopping for him tomorrow. He's 7 years old, and he wants clothes. Toys were way down on his list. I think I will go to Ross, and maybe I can get him a bunch of stuff:/

I ended up buying about 8 different Dora the Explorer dolls today too. Lots of girls have her on their wish list and so far there are very few donated.

The youth group performed for the women's club tonight for their Christmas dinner. They did a great job:) The mayor and his wife were there. They complimented the kids on their performance. Maybe the city will have them sing;-)

Tomorrow night Jo, Alicia and I are going to Chevy's to celebrate Jo and my birthdays.

Chris has an opthomologist appointment in the morning. I will take him because I'm sure he will have his eyes dilated, and most likely will need more lasering :(

And with that, I am going to pour a glass of chardonnay and relax for a bit before bed.

Oh, I almost forgot. I finally got my ornaments posted this morning. I 'm late! Don't kill me, Snapper;-)

No comments: