Monday, July 24, 2006

whether the weather is hot...

I'm not going to finish that sentence, because the weather is HOT. Yesterday we hit 114. One hundred and fourteen degrees! Holy crap. Welcome global warming:/

VBS last week went well. After the fiasco of the first day with the A/C, we got it fixed and were comfy the rest of the week. Unfortunately, yesterday (when it was 114) the A/C went out in church, so Mass at 5:30 was almost unbearable. Thank God no one fainted. My trusty fan in hand, I managed to make it through. Standing in front distributing the Host was really hot though:/

Chris is down in Pismo this week. Joseph and I are going down tomorrow for a few days. I can't wait. The temps down there are in the 70s. It hasn't even COOLED to the 70s this week here.

2 comments:

Pez said...

I heard on the radio that the temps there were expecting to ease over the next couple of days. Stay cool, Shelly!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Locust hill dental insurance 9 9 9 9 depakote effects side Dogs get house insurance homeowners insurance misty hentai Minivan carpet replacemen 1992 subaru loyale engine Loss adipex cost home insurance owner low