Sunday, May 23, 2004

The weekend is almost over......

Yesterday was the parish picnic that the youth group put on. Not much of a turnout.....but ok for the first time. The kids had fun. Fr Paul came for a while but Fr Mike never did. Way to keep in touch with the parish:/
Joseph was beat last night. It was a long day for them. The kids had to be at the park by 8, and we didn't leave until 5. I got to know Cathy P. She will be going on the camping retreat too.......and I found out today that Marilyn will probably be going as well. Now I don't feel so bad about chaperoning, lol.

Joseph played guitar at Mass this evening. It was the first time he's done it. He did a good job!

Thrift shop find of the weekend: a cute Gap skirt for $1.99. It will be great for summer. I have decided that I will not be wearing shorts out in public anymore......only at home or camping. Skirts are cool enough anyway:)

No comments: