Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Cold beer and food on a stick. It can mean only one thing......the fair. We went to the county fair today (not our county, but a county) I was a happy camper.....the weather wasn't scorching. It was actually pleasant. I love walking around looking at all the exhibits. I think my favorites there are the collections and the table settings.

Of course, there are the massive amounts of booths....buy this, buy that. Who knew that there was such a market for sushi makers and salsa makers;) How have I lived lo these many years without a sticky roller for my pet hair?? Not to mention the telescoping ladders....guaranteed to hold up in a hurricane!

I did buy some earrings from the lady who is there every year. She sells the cutest crystal earrings, pins and bracelets. I also bought a Beatles purse. It is adorable, if I may say so (and I do) I think I will have to carry it to a Rain show;)

No comments: