Tuesday, December 14, 2004

City Sidewalks, Busy Sidewalks, Dressed in Holiday Style...

In the air there's a feeling of Christmas. We went over to San Francisco yesterday for an afternoon of shopping and window shopping. It is an annual thing for us. We rode BART and went to San Francisco Centre then walked up to Union Square. I got my ornaments from Neiman Marcus. I usually only buy one, but this year I splurged and bought 2. I think it is so cool that they now have a small tag with the year on them:)

The best part of the day though was the fact that we saw Joe Montana (Hall of Fame quarterback from the SF 49ers, for those who don't know) and his wife. She is much too beautiful and thin to have had 4 kids. He still has the killer smile....and those eyes. They look like the perfect couple. FYI.......Joseph is named after him , lol. Both of my good friends named Joe think he is named after them, but no. He was named after Joe baby;-)


Today was the last CCD before Christmas. I had pizza delivered, and we had a party. I got a beautiful new mug for my coffee.....and two different kinds of candy from kids. I also got candles, and Christmas towels:) They didn't want to do any work, but I read from Luke and had them make Nativities to take home. After all, they are supposed to be learning something;)

No comments: