Tuesday, December 21, 2004

For Denine:)

We Three Things

Three Names You Go By:
Shelly
Shell
Mom

Three Screennames You Have:
Raingirl
Shellbell
Shellybean

Three Things You Like About Yourself:
I like that I am loyal
My eyes
that I am sensitive to others

Three Things You Hate/Dislike About Yourself:
My teeth
that I cry too easily sometimes
I blush very easily

Three Parts Of Your Heritage:
English
Irish
Scots

Three Things That Scare you:
Mice
GWB
Guns

Three of Your Everyday Essentials:
coffee
something to read
hugs from my son

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
jeans
blue sweater
slippers

Three Of Your Favorite Bands/Artists At The Moment
The Beatles :)
Dave Matthews Band
Green Day

Three Of Your Favorite Songs At Present:

In My Life (the Beatles)
Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) ( Green Day)
Silent Night (hey, its Christmas)

Three Things You Want To Try in The Next 12 Months:
Go to Vancouver, Canada
excercise more
declutter my house

Three Things You Want in a Relationship (love is a given):

Compassion
Honesty
sense of Humor

Two Truths and a Lie:

I was an honor roll student
I got married at 19
I am a blonde

Three Physical Things about the opposite (or same) sex that appeals to you:
Smile
Eyes
Arms

Three things you just can't do:
ski
play the guitar
knit (but I'm trying)

Three of Your favorite hobbies:
travelling
reading
shopping;)

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
See my granddaughter
organize my house
get over this cold:/

Three careers you're considering:
teaching
can't think of 3;-)

Three places you want to go on vacation
England
Australia
Italy

Three kids names:
Matthew
Kathleen
Anthony

Three things you want to do before you die:

Travel the whole US
travel the world
See world peace

Three people who have to take this quiz now or die a slow orgasmic death:
Jen
Krista
Kimmer


1 comment:

Pez said...

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
See my granddaughter

{{hugs}} Shelly