Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Its Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas........

Around here. I got the rest of the decorations up in the living room & dining room today. Between my Santa collection and the snowglobe collection, its looking quite nice, if I say so myself......and I do;-) While I was doing that, Joseph set his Lionel train up around the big tree, then we put out the 'village' stuff. Tomorrow I finish the family room.

I am feeling mighty pleased with myself too. Sending out the Christmas cards yesterday was the earliest I have done so in years. I don't know what came over me!


Dinner tonight was perfect for a rainy night......meat loaf, garlic mashed potatoes and corn. Yum. After dinner, Chris and I ran over to Kohls. I found a couple of sweaters I loved so I had to point them out to him, then I left him to his own devices while I went and picked up a couple of more things I needed for Joseph and him. He had a bag in the back of the wagon when I got back there, so maybe he got the not so subtle hint on the sweaters, LOL.

Now there is a fire going in the fireplace, and I am fixing to get my flannel jammies on and pour myself a glass of wine. Time to relax:)

No comments: