Tuesday, February 10, 2004

I can now say I have been married for 30 years. I have joined the ranks of "long marriages". Wow.


Dinner yesterday was yummy. Hacienda is our absolute favorite restaurant......we've gone there for years. Seafood chimichangas to DIE for, and killer margaritas. Its all good;) We decided on anniversary gifts as well......a funky vintage bathroom cabinet for me, and new truck tires for him. Exciting, no?

Tomorrow we're heading to Pismo Beach for a couple of days. I can't wait for the spa at the Oxford Suites.....I can feel it already;)




About Seattle...........the quick trip was awesome:) The crowd for the guys' performance was HUGE.....over 5000 people. They got a great reception! They will be back in Seattle the end of April for 3 days, playing at the Paramount. It should be fun. I will be able to see people who didn't come on Saturday, and hopefully meet Denine and the rest of the Washington moms at the same time:-) It was a busy day saturday.....straight fromt he airport to the Museum where the guys played.....then out to dinner with Deboran and Linda, then drinks with everyone at the Edgewater. What a cool place! The Beatles stayed there on a trip to Seattle all those years ago. Got complimented on the new specs. Someone who shall remain nameless even said they were sexy. Boy did that make me feel good. I haven't been called sexy in.......well, too long. Anyway, it was a good weekend, and a great anniversary.

No comments: