Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Well, the camping trip is off. Actually, this week's vacation is off. Chris got a call yesterday from R. Seems Mr. Z (president of refining) told MK to "Get Chris back to Hartford and get that phucking coker running right" Sigh

I mean, I'm really glad they think Chris is so good at what he does (as well he should be, he's done it for long enough) I am glad because there are a lot of people they could have called, and they think Chris is the best of all. I just wish it had been after he had a week off.

At least its only for a week......and they are flying Joseph and me back there too!


So.......its off to Illinois we go tomorrow. (Lots of notice, huh) I need to pack!

I'll be back home next Thursday.....

4 comments:

Chris said...

Have fun anyways. :)

Katie said...

Oh goodness! Well, have fun in Illinois! (And I wish I still lived in Indiana, cause I'd drive over to meet you but Ohio is a bit too far away.)

Pez said...

Have a safe trip! I hope you have fun! Sorry about the camping. :(

Shelly said...

I just finished packing...finally:)