Tuesday, August 30, 2005

From what Chris told me the other night, Venezuela might not be off the table after all.

There was a conference call with different refineries, and he got a call back after the conference call was over. It was from a guy he knows....who is in Venezuela now. Shane said they "really need him" down there right now. If he goes, it won't be for three years (thank God). It would be for 6 months. I still don't want him to go. Shane said he feels safe, but I wouldn't feel safe having Chris down there. *Sigh*

Now we wait. Again. I hope he hears soon whether or not he goes. I can't tell him not to go, either:/


Pez said...

Six months is still a long time. At least you would not have to move there, right?

Kimmer said...

When will you find out? That's really hard, not knowing. I hope it all works out!

Shelly said...

Six months IS a long time. Neither Joseph nor I would go.

I don't know when we'll find out.