Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I Don't Know

About Venezuela right now, but it looks like Chris will be going down to Louisiana soon to help restart the refinery there that was damaged from the hurricane. I guess all they have to do is find out how to get them there and how to sustain them while they are there. I do know they want it back up and running ASAP.

*Sigh*

Sometimes I wish he wasn't as good at what he does.

Who knows how long that assignment might be.

On the upside, maybe Joseph and I will be able to go to Houston while he is there....and I can meet some forum friends from that area.


I'm so proud...

Joseph had a really good idea tonight. He is going to talk to Jo (the youth group leader) about replaying the concert they did, as a benefit for victims of Katrina. He thinks if they charge 5 or 10 dollars, people would be glad to go, and all the money would be sent for the hurricane victims.

Sometimes that kid amazes me :*)

4 comments:

Kimmer said...

What an awesome kid you have there!

Pez said...

Joseph is amazing, Shelly! You are such a great mom to have raised such a kind-hearted soul.

How long would Chris need to be in Louisiana?

Shelly said...

Thanks:-)

I have to remember what a good kid he is when he acts his age, lol.

If Chris goes,it could be anywhere from a couple of weeks to a month or more.

The Vichy said...

If you do come to Houston, you just HAVE to call me! I love meeting forum friends. :)

Let me know, and I'll email you my phone number, if you want.