Sunday, March 28, 2004

I got my pink boots:-) UGG knock offs, but cute anyway. They are so NOT practical, but who cares. I felt like being frivolous, and they were only $30. Besides, they are cute.......did I mention that;-)

I dropped Joseph off at youth group this afternoon then went to Trader Joes. I picked up some 2 buck Chuck and a few other things. They have the best smelling soap......I got both lemon verbena and some rose. The rose has crushed rose petals in the soap. It smells soooooo good. I stopped at the dollar store on the way back. Its amazing what you can find for a dollar.

Mass was crowded tonight. I don't know why. Lots of kids are going now. The choir is really doing well. John gave Joseph some music to look at last week. He wants Joe to play the guitar when he's ready. Pretty cool......he's only been playing for a month or so. He picks up stuff quickly though. I am going to have to tell John how much he sounds like John denver. They did a song during the second offering. John sang alone before the kids joined in, and durned if he didn't sound just like John Denver;-)

I have to renew the library books tomorrow.....we've been so busy we haven't really read them much. I also need to go buy stamps and mail bills, then go pick up stuff for Tuesday night after Confirmation practice. I figure the kids deserve a party. (me too) They have worked hard this year to get ready.

No comments: