Saturday, March 27, 2004

Reading is FUNdamental. I haven't seen those commercials (or PSAs) lately. I wonder if they still show them.
I'm reading a book called The Usual Rules by Joyce Maynard. Its really good so far. Its about a 13 year old girl who loses her mother in the attack on the WTC, and how she and everyone in her family deal (or don't) with it.

I've got a couple of other books to read when this one is finished. I bought Angels and Demons, and Mary Called Magdalene. Both of those look very interesting as well. I also picked up a Danielle Steel at the Book Outlet......fluff reading, but good escapism. There is also a new Nora Roberts trilogy. I can't remember the name of the first book. (damn CRS anyway) I got it at Costco, but haven't read that either.

Joseph is reading a book called The Giver, he said its good. He is also reading one of Stephen Hawking's books. I think its A Brief History of Time. He has both Animal Farm and 1984 by George Orwell and is trying to decide which one to read first. I am so thankful he enjoys reading. He always has something to read....either a book or a magazine. Getting Jason to read was like pulling teeth.

No comments: