Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Chris comes in today, and gets to stay til Sunday. (That means another 4:30 wake up for the return trip to the airport....but its ok)

Tonight is practice for tomorrow's Confirmation, then we will have a party in the classroom. I got chips/sodas, and I will pick up a cake this afternoon after we get back from the airport. I'm not going to know what to do with myself next year on Tuesdays if I don't teach, LOL. I've taught CCD for 6 years! I *may* teach again in the fall (not sure yet) but only the little kids. No more sacraments for me;-)

I made our flight reservations for next Wednesday. Jpseph is really excited. He hasn't flown since he was 2 years old. It looks like we have a 2 hour layover in Vegas.......I *think* there are slot machines in the terminal near the gates :D We're flying at night.....both ways. I hope I will be able to sleep some. I'm sure Joe will. That kid can sleep anywhere;)

I've got to mop the kitchen floor this morning......guess I should get off my ass and get started.

No comments: