Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Today was the primary election. I think the voter turnout was probably low here.....its only been a few months since the stupid recall election......where the Governator was elected:/ I know Kerry has the nomination all sewn up....so I voted my concience today. Kucinich hasn't a snowball's chance in hell, but he got my vote anyway;) I'll vote Kerry in November:) I've decided I am going to be waymore active in the campaign this year. I need to get in touch with the DNC and see what I can do. Anything to get shrub out of office.

Chris came home with another bit of travel news........his name is on a list of possiblities to go to Venezuela in May....for 5 or 6 months. I honestly don't know what to think. On one hand, it would be great for him, monetarily especially. It would be a 30% bump in pay. Would it be worth it though? I don't want to go for that long. School would be no problem.....books travel well, and I would still homeschool . Its just the thought of leaving the house for that long, the animals, not to mention the plans we already have for the summer and beyond. AND the fact that we would have to live on a compound and not really be able to leave........ *Sigh* I hope it doesn't come to the "you're going" stage. Denial is a nice place to be:/ I think I will remain here for a bit.


No comments: