Monday, December 22, 2003

Back from Sonora. We stayed at this cute funky little motel. We went to Jamestown yesterday and rode the Christmas train, complete with Santa and Mrs.Claus, and a fiddler named Huckleberry. Not only did he play the fiddle, but the mandolin as well. It was a nice ride.
We ate dinner at the Europa Cafe. I had a grilled veggie panini....oh so good;)

We went into Columbia before dinner...I was hoping there was some special Christmas stuff going on, but there was nothing. We went into the candy store....they had old fashioned ribbon candy like Mom used to get when I was a kid. I had to buy some. I also got some *Kringle Krunch*. Its white chocolate with smashed candy canes in it. OMG it is good. I bought white chocolate chips tonight....I'm making some tomorrow!

We hit some antique stores this morning before we left. I got some old choirboy candles and a Christmas song book.

Thrift store find of the day: Sherpa lined Levis jacket for $2.50....and its a perfect fit!

No comments: