Monday, December 08, 2003

It felt so damn good to write those 2 checks......2 big bills paid off. Yippee!!!

I finally had time to sit and read Sundays paper. So what if it was a day late, LOL. I'm still looking through the ads. I need to get to K Mart tomorrow and pick up some flannel sheets for Joseph's bed.

I found a great gift for Sue and Walt....which is a bonus, because they are so hard to buy for. Its a beautiful dipping set for olive oil. I think I'll pick up a special bottle of olive oil at Nugget...they have so many different kinds.
I still don't know what else to get for Roy & Eleanor, besides the book of lighthouses. I need to get off my ass and get going on shopping:/

The never ending pile of laundry got a little smaller today. I got 3 loads done....and I did 3 yesterday as well.

I got another swap ornament in the mail....the one from Denine. It is so cute. I can't wait to hang it on the tree:-) I have to go pick up the small tree tomorrow for the family room.....and make sure Chris gets all the boxes down from the garage rafters so I can get the trees decorated! I got a new Disney ornament while we were at Disneyland.

I also decided to buy more lights for outside. I am going to wrap the tree trunks in white lights....damn Disneyland anyway for giving me the idea;) Poor Chris just shakes his head.
I've got to get the rest of the indoor decorations up as well.....then I have to start baking and making candy. I have to bake the toll house pies next week for Chris to take to work, since he's on vacation again the week after. I'd better add Trader Joes and Costco to my list of places to go tomorrow.

I also have to pick up the pictures....and drop off 4 more rolls of film.

No comments: