Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Well, I got what I wished for. He had to go in to work, there was a problem. He didn't get home until 9 and he's got to go back tomorrow. Sometimes being the boss really sucks.

Shit, now I feel bad. He really needed this time off. He has a horrid cold again, and needs rest before he gets sick:/

As for me, I had a friggin panic attack this evening. I HATE those. I know its from stress. I'm better now, thank God.

I finally got Joseph's birthday book finished....only 3 days late, LOL. I didn't get Steve and Casey's stuff until today though, so I couldn't finish it. He absolutely LOVED it. It touched him a lot. When I read what Steve and Casey both wrote, *I* cried.

I got a card from LaDonn today. I was floored. She apologized without apologizing, if that makes any sense. She gave me her new address......they moved to Arizona. Its been a year since I talked to her....she quit speaking to me before they moved, because I she knew I didn't like the grifter who moved in with her. I will have to write her a letter....I am curious as to what has been going on. She didn't mention Nonnie either....I'll bet she passed away:(

I think I will make it an early night.

No comments: