Tuesday, January 20, 2004

It feels like a Monday;)

I've been cleaning today....and I got the car registration paid, then went grocery shopping. I love my club card, lol. With the club card and the 10% discount certificate......groceries that cost $165 ended up costing $120. Good deal for almost 2 weeks:)

We went thrift shopping yesterday.......I got 2 good deals. One was a brand new (tags attatched) skirt for $1.99....and the best deal was a cashmere COAT for $4.99. OMG it is the softest thing I have ever felt. Its a burgundy swing coat. Very cool:)

I tossed it in the dryer with the Dryel thing.....its perfect.

Tonight is CCD....I've GOT to get those kids ready for the test next week. They have to pass, or Karla won't let them be Confirmed. *I* think its a load of shit......if they have been coming to class every week, going to youth group and doing their volunteer work, missing a question on a freaking test shouldn't preclude them from Confirmation. No wonder kids have been abandoning our program and going to St Josephs. Not so much bs to deal with there.

No comments: