Friday, January 16, 2004

This is the song that doesn't end...yes it goes on and on my friend.....some people started singing it not knowing what it was....and they'll continue singing if forever just because....this is the song that doesn't end.......

That popped into my mind as I was doing endless laundry today. I can't get it out of my head now, Grrr.

I took Joseph for a haircut. I'm glad he is old enough to tell the barber/stylist what he wants....AND that he wants a normal haircut;) He is embracing his curls again....after a few months of putting so much crap on his hair to try and make it look straight. Poor kid....he figured out it aiin't gonna happen. His curls are here to stay, unless he wears a buzz cut.

We'll be going out for pizza tonight....Fridays are pizza & beer night...and hang the diet;/ We 'are' getting veggie pizza, so it's healthier, right?

New Monk is on at 10....I can't wait!

No comments: