Thursday, January 29, 2004

Its excited I am! I booked my flight to Seattle to see the guys play. I will be staying with Deborah.....no need to rent a car or make hotel reservations. That is a relief.....Chris can't get too pissed, cause I'm only paying for the flight. And if he does get pissed....too bad. I know that's not nice, but I NEED a night away. I haven't seen Deborah in a couple of years, either. We just keep missing each other. To be honest, I'm a bit nervous. Since she divorced Marc, she has quite a different lifestyle. Hopefully I can talk her into a quiet night at her house after the concert. A slumber party, if you will:) If I feel uncomfortable at all, I will call Steve and Casey.

I haven't flown in a long time, either. I am nervous about that as well.


I wish I was going to be able to meet Denine though. They are leaving that day for their vacation....so I will miss her this time. Bummer:(

No comments: