Friday, November 24, 2006

black friday

I had big plans on waking up at the butt crack of dawn and heading out to the stores this morning. Had being the operative word ;-) Chris was really exausted last night. Chris being really exausted = snoring. Lots and lots of snoring. Granted, we have been married for over 31 years, and I am used to him snoring. However, the bed down here is only a double, which means I get snoring right in my ear.

I didn't sleep well. I poked him, made him roll over. Nothing helped. A pillow over my head (or his face) was sounding good;-) I finally fell asleep around 2:30 a.m. That is not condusive to getting up at 5 ;-)

We did go out later. He needed to go to Wal Mart and get a new coffee maker for this rental. The one that was here doesn't work, so he has been using the one he has for the office. We picked up a new one and came back *home*. We went to San Luis Obispo later in the day for some shopping. I picked up some jewelry in Urban Outfitters (for $1.99!) I also got some oh so cool Jesus pencil toppers;-)

Ooohhh. We were sitting here tonight with the front window open, and could hear coyotes howling! Cool! (I say that as I'm sitting in the house, LOL. )

No comments: