Monday, November 20, 2006

i love you, peanut.

It's been three years now since your mother picked you up "for a couple of days". Three years that we have all missed you every single day. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you, Kaya Michelle.

I hope that wherever your mother took you, that you are safe and healthy. I won't give up looking for you.

I hope you still remember your family.


We're still here, sweetheart. We will be here when you can come back to us.


Don't ever forget how much we love you, Kaya.

With all our love,
Nana, Papa and Uncle Joe.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It breaks my heart you are missing out on your granddaughter. Trust me when I tell you I know your pain.

Kimmer said...

(sniff) God, I can't believe it's been three years already. I remember how excited you were to have her at your house, and how she was thriving with you. I'm so sorry, Shelly.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Shelly...

I cannot imagine the pain of not knowing the whereabouts of a child that you love so much. I will continue to pray for Kaya's health and safety, and that you will one day be reunited with her.

(((Shelly)))

Anonymous said...

Wow - three years, Shelly. :( I continue to keep her in my thoughts and prayers that she is safe and knows how much she is missed. {{hugs}}

Anonymous said...

Oh Shelly I am so sorry I did not realize it had been three years, I hope you hear from her very soon