Thursday, November 23, 2006

happy thanksgiving:-)

I am as stuffed as the turkey we ate tonight;-)

Everything turned out wonderfully well. I got up this morning and baked 2 pumpkin pies, and while they were cooling, we took a short drive to Oso Flaco Lake, which is near Guadalupe. There were lots of different birds there. Next time I'm taking the binoculars.

This afternoon, after we put the turkey in the oven, we went down to the beach and went for a walk along the water. I found 7 sand dollars:-) I also found some beautiful delicate shells.

Dinner was terrific, and dessert even better;)

I am thankful today...for my family and friends, ny health and the health of those I love, and right now, for the fact that Grey's Anatomy is on in about 5 minutes. Time for a glass of wine;-)
Salud!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Gobble gobble

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great Thanksgiving day for you, Shelly!