Thursday, November 09, 2006

thursday

The weather has been absolutely beautiful here the past couple of days. We missed the heat wave, and have been enjoying clear days with temps in the 70s. There hasn't even been any fog!

Joseph and I went down to the beach today. The surf was churning. I love to watch the ocean, I really do. I looked for shells but only found one, and one sand dollar. Slim pickins:/

Chris is taking tomorrow off. I don't know what we're going to do, or where we're going to go. We may head south towards Santa Barbara again.


Thrift store deal 'o the day: A brown Armani sweater. Soft as butter, for $2.99. I also picked up a brand new black AK2 (Ann Klein) blazer for $3.99:-)

A lady came up to me in the thrift shop and told me it looks like I have an eye for shopping there, then told me I should open a resale/vintage shop. I would love to:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to come down and go thrift shopping with you, Shelly!

Shelly said...

Come on down!