Wednesday, November 08, 2006

a new direction:)

The Democrats have taken control of the House. Yes, I am damn happy. I am even more happy that Rummy is GONE. I'll have to read up on the new guy though.


We are here in Pismo Beach. It is freaking beautiful today. It was still in the 70s when we got here last night! We drove down last night after CCD, and got in about 10. It's a PITA to drive that late, but we get to spend another day down here that way. We have to leave early Sunday because Joseph has youth group and I have to EM at Mass.

We are going to try and take another drive down to Los Olivos while we're here. Chris wants to buy a case of Fess Parker's red wine.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, 70s. Perfect weather.

Anonymous said...

Doing the happy dance with you. :)

Shelly said...

Some of the NFP ladies aren't so happy;)

Anonymous said...

Yum, red wine...

Anonymous said...

Honestly, why aren't the NFP people crying over or being outraged about the soldiers or citizens being killed in Iraq instead of hypothetical embryos which do not yet even exist or may never exist? I cannot even read over there now (although I understand your posts are brilliant!).

Shelly said...

I wish I knew, Denine.