Wednesday, November 01, 2006

it's november already?

http://www.fussy.org/nablopomo.html

Blog every day in the month of November? It's a nice idea, but I know I won't be able to. I'm trying to be better about it, but I spend half my time in Pismo Beach right now and don't like to use Chris's laptop much. Maybe I'll make an effort to get to the library when I'm there, then I will post;-) I will be better about posting when I'm home, 'k?

This morning was another court date for Ana. They finally set the date for the preliminary hearing. It will be January 10. That will really be difficult. There will be evidence presented, witnesses called...it still seems so damn surreal.

Oh!! Jo is sending the deposit tomorrow for our trip to LA Congress in Feb/March. I was planning on taking Joseph anyway (cause Chris will most likely still be gone, either in Pismo or possibly Texas) but she decided to take the leaders, so that means I won't have to pay the full price for him.

1 comment:

Kimmer said...

(hugs) for you, Ana, everyone involved.