Thursday, November 02, 2006

mmmmmm

I love the smell of rain. I say that now. Ask me again in March or so. My opinion may change by then ;-) We got our first real rain of the season today. It smells so good and clean outside.

I even wore my cool flowered wellies today and carried my Lulu Guiness umbrella.

Joseph and I went over to Kohls this afternoon. It had been a while since I had been in. $100+ later, we left. It's those damn 80% off sales fault. I got 2 skirts, Joseph got a jacket, and I got a pair of Candies shoes. The same old school Candies I wore 30 years ago;-) I love 'em with jeans, and at $9, I couldn't resist. Along with that stuff, I picked up some jewelry and a bunch of socks.

My house smells like garlic. I marinated chicken in roasted garlic dressing and 10 garlic cloves then baked it for an hour. OMG it was good, but my house smells like garlic. Time to burn a candle I guess. Pumpkin Spice to be exact.

3 comments:

Kimmer said...

I think I like the smell of garlic even more than Pumpkin Spice Candles!

Anonymous said...

They finally opened a Kohl's in Puget Sound area but it is an hour from here. Sounds like you got some great deals!

The Vichy said...

Kohls is evil. I never get out of there for less than a cool C-note.